The Arkitip Chronicles
The Arkitip Chronicles focuses on designers and artists that work and collaborate directly with Arkitip. You could call it our inside the artist's studio if you like. We will aim to provide you with access to studios, behind the scenes looks at creative types and features on artists globally.
We will also dig deeper to showcase the process and inner workings of Arkitip at issue release events, exhibitions and company related functions. Giving the viewer a closer look at the personalities at Arkitip and those in our extended family.
Please check back often as we will continue to provide in depth features that document this process.
- HIGHMATH, Berlin, Germany January 2008
- Pedro 'Busy P' Winter, February 2008
- Evan Hecox talks about Arkitip No. 0045, March 2008
- Marco Velardi for Arkitip Intelligence, April 2008
- Kevin Lyons for Arkitip Intelligence, May 2008
- Coach Stochl of the Chinatown Soccer Club, June 2008
- Tommy Guerrero at the Incase Design Studio, San Francisco, July 2008
- Tony Arcabascio, New York, Ny, August 2008
- Ryan McGinness talks about Arkitip No. 0048, September 2008
- James Bond talks about Undefeated, October 2008
- Peter Saville discusses his work, November 2008
- André paints in Hollywood, December 2008
- André Balazs talks about The Standard, New York, January 2009
- Kyle Blue discusses Dwell Magazine, San Francisco, February 2009
- Printing The Arkitip Intel: Newspaper Supplement, Los Angeles, April 2009
- Shepard Fairey paints in Studio No. 2, Los Angeles, June 2009
- The Desert: 128 Miles northeast of Los Angeles, Joshua Tree, September 2009
- Michael Leon, Untitled, 60-69/100 for Project Space, Los Angeles, May 2010